Wicked Witch Costume Review
Every Halloween it’s time to find a costume and make an impression at the Halloween party. However, there are so many different options these days that it can get very confusing when you’re choosing a costume. One old faithful design is sure to impress though and that’s the wicked witch. It seems a standard costume and some may even say a boring option but if you do it right you can still be the best dressed at a Halloween party!
The Wicked Witch Costume from InCharacter is available on Amazon for around $80-100 and is a great way to put a modern twist on the Wicked Witch costume idea. Many people find the Wicked Witch to be too cliché but with this costume it’s hard to feel anything but great! One of the best things about this costume is that it includes everything you need to finish the look – everything bar the green makeup!
– Satin material
– Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
– Tumble dry low, cool iron if necessary (NO bleach)
– Gown and Petticoat
– Hat and Stick-on Fingernails
– Black/ 100% Polyester.
– Women Bust/Waist/Hips – Small (B 33-34 1/2, W 25-26 1/2, H 35 1/2-37), Medium (B 35-36 1/2, W 27-28 1/2, H 37 1/2-39) and Large (B 37-39 1/2, W 29-31 1/2, H 39 1/2-42) X-Large (B 40-43, W 32-35, H 42.5-45.5)
– Dress: zips in back, mock button detail in center of bodice front, darts sewn for shape
– Hat: long tulle sash wraps around hat band; Petticoat: elastic waistband, tulle skirt
– Fingernails: approx 2″ long black nails with self-adhesive tabs
As you can see, the dress isn’t the only thing you get! You get the hat and the fingernails to really finish the look in style. Too many costumes don’t come with everything you need but InCharacter haven’t disappointed yet again!
If you’re looking to go to a Halloween party but you’re stuck for what to wear then why not consider the Wicked Witch Costume. It’s a standard option but can look great when done right and available at amazon for under $100; makes it a no brainer really!